Friday, March 1, 2013

Makeup Essentials for the Thirty Somethings….

When you're in your twenties, you don't really think about the aging process. You're content with being in the moment and making sure that you're having a damn good time doing it.




When your thirties approach, you begin to realize that it's not really a good idea to stay out past a certain time or drink as much as you did before. Exercise is a must instead of a good idea, face cream and antioxidants are a staple in your house and you decide that organic is okay to splurge on.

I'm in my mid-thirties, maybe slightly over, and I've comes to understand that being comfortable in my own skin is more practical than being up on the latest fashion trends. My beauty routine in a little more conservative, but don't get it twisted, from time to time, I like to make a statement that even though I'm 3ssssssomething, I can still look good.

So, I thought maybe since I just recently starting looking into doing makeup and doing it right, there were other women out there that were interested in getting the basics and figuring out what they need to use. Especially those of us a little more, mature. :)

Below are my videos about makeup and beauty products that I believe every thirty + woman needs if they are trying to get back into makeup.

Face Products:


Eye/Lip Products:


No comments:

Post a Comment