Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My February Ipsy.com Subscription!


For those of you that have no idea what Ipsy is, take a listen below to kind of explain how it came about.




I saw this video and decided to give a go. I haven't been too active on the social networking side of it, but for the samples alone,  it's totally worth it.

$10 a month and you get 4 to 5 samples of drugstore and some higher end products. Here's my take on this month's samples…


Here's my video of my unboxing!




First things first… If you like to try out new things and play with new makeup and beauty products, this is definitely something to do. I like to discover things that I may never had known about had it not been for sampling products that I've received with something else that I've bought. So, Ipsy, for me, is perfect.

Ofcourse with one good idea always comes other companies with the same good idea. Ipsy.com isn't the only company out there that does it. But this is the first one I saw and liked, so I signed up. I'm pretty excited to know that I'll be getting some, hopefully, new to me samples, that might turn into a favorite product. 

So, here we go…

                                                                     The Lash Card 


This comes in handy when you need to make sure you don't mess up your eyeshadow. It is also said to eliminate clumps…



Nice little company outta the UK, it looks like these are pretty high end products if you go to the site and check out their prices. So, I'm pretty excite to see how this mascara compares to my Benefit Bad Gal Lash. We'll see! 



Another higher end company (This Gel Liner is $30 retail!), that I've actually never heard of, but the liner looks pretty awesome. I swatches it below and even after washing it off, you can still see the remnant of the product on my hand. 






Coastal Scents always has pretty good products for not a lot of money. They're a lot like BH Cosmetics, you get some massive palettes for pretty cheap… 



I love Pixi. I use their peach concealer under my eyes for my "I don't sleep" circles and I love it. They're not drugstore but they're not high end, so they work well and are affordable. I put this primer on this morning and it is very moisturizing. There's no tint at all, so if you want to have a nice face with no foundation, this looks like it'll work… 

For the first glam bag, I'm pretty impressed, looks like this new subscription will work out well! 

Have a good week!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment